You are not Proven | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Main Forum » Media
Interrogist
Interrogist Nov 3 '13
And so you cannot offer content to Into the Fire.

On the 9th of every month, Proven members on Circle of Descent will have the option to submit a paper/essay pertaining to an agreed upon topic. These essays will be collected each month and formatted in to a single production. This production will be posted (text) on a Wordpress blog, as well as a downloadable PDF.

Topics will be determined each month by member suggestions, which we need at the moment. If you think you might take part, lets us know, that we might get a feel for the level of participation.

Please submit suggestions (Proven and Unproven alike) for first issue topic now.
DevilSmurf
DevilSmurf Nov 3 '13
Topic was moved from Site Announcements.
DevilSmurf
DevilSmurf Nov 3 '13
Put things where they go.

#messy messy

Interrogist
Interrogist Nov 3 '13
Apologies,
Azazel
Azazel Nov 3 '13
How about we talk about honor and what it means to us personally or what the idea of honor means. Been meaning to write a blog about that anyway.
timishardcore
timishardcore Nov 3 '13

Quote from jack_macleod
Light up a topic about it Azazel.  It's a subject near to my heart.

Mine as well, Just not sure it could be put into words that seem right to define my thought.

I say go for it

LeDeluge
LeDeluge Nov 3 '13
Spark it up Azazel. I'll give the best expression I can to its actual meaning to me.
Azazel
Azazel Nov 4 '13
So darryl where are we going to post said essays seeing as there seems to be an interest in this topic.
Interrogist
Interrogist Nov 4 '13
We have just over a month before the first issue comes out. If everyone can turn in their contribution sometime in the next three weeks, that will give Dan and I time to format everything.

As far as where to turn them in, we will provide an email address. The CoD mail has a limit that cuts off long text.

Honor is always a good topic man, we are open to many topics, so keep them coming.
LeDeluge
LeDeluge Nov 4 '13
Sounds good. Whatever works best for the people formatting. So in by 11/24 then.
Interrogist
Interrogist Nov 4 '13
Sounds good indeed LD. Looking forward to it.

Issue Reporting

Report any issues to satanhimself@circleofdescent.com. He may, or may not, get back to you in a timely manner.