the600club trash | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Main Forum » The Pit
Jesus
Jesus Nov 6 '13

Every day I try and be as much like Anton Lavey as I can.

My wardrobe consists of vampire costumes I purchase from Halloween USA, as well as some satanic looking ties for special occasions. I also have a miniature tie for my pet snake. I used to have one for my lion, but the neighbors made me give it back to the zoo :( After I get dressed for the day, I pick out my jewelry. I need at least 3 rings, 2 earrings, and a necklace to get through the day, all inverted pentagons of course. The world must know how utterly satanic I am.

I drive to work in my fancy car, which I can afford due to overcharging people who want to join my satanic church. I'm so glad I sold my image for money. Real work is so over rated. When I get there, we do a bunch of cool rituals and shit after we bitch about how stupid Christians are. I don't really believe in magic, but I do them anyways because they're fun as hell, and I get to see boobies. Mmm... Boobies..

After work, I do some interviews, still dressed like something from World of Warcraft, and make sure I sit with my right leg on top of the other in the gayest manner possible. It makes me look sooooo satanic :D

I go home to my wife and children like everyone elts. My second wife, because my first wife just wasn't hot enough. This one's way better though. Sometimes I pass the time writing books. Who says you need an education to write smart stuff? Not me. You'd be surprised how many books you can sell when you stamp the word "Satan" on it. After a long day of being the most satanic person EVER, I hit the hay and repeat the next day.

Bring on the hate ;)

This is what happens when you drunk post. Got me suspended, but it was worth it X)

BeastXeno
BeastXeno Nov 6 '13
 Offense intended! Nevermind there was a much deeper inquiry into a phenomenon of psyche. I'm quite surprised the sheriff actually popped you on that one. Must been having a bad day. 

I don't knock LaVey though, his mindfuck has lasted nearly half a century. 

timishardcore
timishardcore Nov 6 '13

Jesus! I ask advice of you everyday during prayer and this is what you give me ?

They should have put a bigger rock in front of that tomb.

Just say'n  ;P

FemaleSatan
FemaleSatan Nov 6 '13
Wow, you got popped for that considering all of the other shit posted over there recently? 

Those people are not saved. ;)

I thought it was funny as Hell, especially considering some of the CoS reps running around. 

The Forum post is edited by FemaleSatan Nov 6 '13
Jesus
Jesus Nov 6 '13
It's all more or less true. Anton dressed like a freak in every one of his interviews, had children kiss his ring and make wishes, charged $200 for membership to a church offering little more than a laminated red card, never finished school, and divorced his first wife for a newer model.  

I probably deserved it though. I was drunk and wanted to stirr up trouble. They don't call Fnord "fun killer" for nothing lol

FemaleSatan
FemaleSatan Nov 7 '13
Yeah it is all pretty much true. 

That image is what made him famous though. Hell, there are still people that dress in that way. 

I always found it fascinating how much glamour he managed to attach to himself. A part of me wants to be that way when I grow up... ;)

XiaoGui17
XiaoGui17 Nov 7 '13
Quote from timishardcore

Jesus! I ask advice of you everyday during prayer and this is what you give me ?

You win this thread.

Man, if they think that's a banning offense, they should see what Encyclopedia Dramatica had to say about LaVey.

Jesus
Jesus Nov 7 '13
Quote from timishardcore

Just say'n  ;P

Me and my dad heard your prayers, and we don't give a shit. Actually, It's kind of funny to see you grovel every other day. It's like you people actually expect me to come down and give you shit. I tried that once. Motherfuckers nailed me to a cross.
Ghostly1
Ghostly1 Nov 7 '13
Quote from XiaoGui17

You win this thread.

Man, if they think that's a banning offense, they should see what Encyclopedia Dramatica had to say about LaVey.

I love that site.  True most of it is fabricated but they do throw in some real insight for context.  They even give trolling advice...how thoughtful is that?
Nith
Nith Nov 7 '13

Some take life too seriously and this (be it troll or random silliness) is welcomed. Also some of the replies, yes I'm looking at you Tim.

UserX
UserX Nov 7 '13
The 600 Dump used to be a great place a few years ago. Great army of smart posters, sharp topics... then some of the better members left...

And it looks like things just get worse. The 600C and the Sect of The Horned God make odd bed fellows.

I find it hard to understand how "Mistress Babble-On" with a mere 41 derpy posts got a yellow name tag.
The Forum post is edited by UserX Nov 7 '13
FemaleSatan
FemaleSatan Nov 7 '13
Zach has a yellow tag as well. I guess it pays to be friendly with Rick. ;)
UserX
UserX Nov 7 '13

Quote from FemaleSatan Zach has a yellow tag as well. I guess it pays to be friendly with Rick. ;)

I guess so :)

Meanwhile, you have actual intelligent posters there who contribute a lot who aren't yellow, or can't even get a blue jacket.

And I see Dmitri found himself a place to belong finally. I'm sure he'll find those of like level of intelligence in the Sect. That boy didn't cut it as ONA or anything else really. He's one of those guys Dan was talking about who have been around for years and years, and have not ever done anything, or even learned how to spell worlds right.

It's hard for me to understand how such a character like Dmitri can have a blue name tag, but users there like Sin_Jones is still yellow. 
AnnaCzereda
AnnaCzereda Nov 7 '13

Quote from UserXIt's hard for me to understand how such a character like Dmitri can have a blue name tag, but users there like Sin_Jones is still yellow. 

Because, as JK said, Morgan doesn't like girls. She prefers boys, instead.

But seriously, a blue tag is not just the moderators' decision. All blue members and mods have a right to vote whether to nominate you or not. The decision must be unanimous. If you are to be admitted to the merry club, all members who vote must agree to it. If there is one vote against, then you won't be blue.

So it's enough to piss off one blue dude in a discussion and you can say bye bye to the blue mantle.

SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Nov 7 '13
Quote from UserX The 600 Dump used to be a great place a few years ago. Great army of smart posters, sharp topics... then some of the better members left...

And it looks like things just get worse. The 600C and the Sect of The Horned God make odd bed fellows.

I find it hard to understand how "Mistress Babble-On" with a mere 41 derpy posts got a yellow name tag.

It doesn't exactly make me feel like I'm rocking a mink coat, just sayin'

Come on, you know it's the favorites game.  What ever the 600 Club was before, it's not that now.   It's like walking into Starbucks.  

Quote from UserXbut users there like Sin_Jones is still yellow. 

This is a no-brainer.  There's a few Blues that would rather cut off their left-hand.   I'm not exactly popular.  Thank fucking faggety Christ.

The Forum post is edited by SIN_JONES Nov 7 '13
Dan_Dread
Dan_Dread Nov 7 '13
Quote from AnnaCzereda Because, as JK said, Morgan doesn't like girls. She prefers boys, instead.
True

Quote from AnnaCzereda But seriously, a blue tag is not just the moderators' decision. All blue members and mods have a right to vote whether to nominate you or not. The decision must be unanimous. If you are to be admitted to the merry club, all members who vote must agree to it. If there is one vote against, then you won't be blue.   So it's enough to piss off one blue dude in a discussion and you can say bye bye to the blue mantle.

Not true.

Anyway, the Club certainly isn't what it once was. That's not even a shot at the content, but merely how it is being run. Calling it a 'Satanic' venue might be a bit generous nowadays.

timishardcore
timishardcore Nov 7 '13

Quote from Nith

Some take life too seriously and this (be it troll or random
silliness) is welcomed. Also some of the replies, yes I'm looking at
you Tim.

ME? WHAT?   I do not have a sense of humor ;P
LeDeluge
LeDeluge Nov 8 '13
This should all be addressed on 600 (if at all).
FemaleSatan
FemaleSatan Nov 8 '13
Quote from Dimitri The reason thereof is simple, true virtue vs abundance of online representation. I've been doing shit whilst others were camming or uploading their Xth video about Satanism or Satanically inspired art.

Man, this is the second time you have cited yourself as having 'true virtue.' 

Boy, them giving you Blue really made you think you were suddenly a Satanic great didn't it? 

LOL

UserX
UserX Nov 8 '13

Quote from FemaleSatan
Quote from Dimitri

Boy, them giving you Blue really made you think you were suddenly a Satanic great didn't it? 

LOL

LULZ also.

Looks like "earning" a blue name tag got to his head. He put in years of keyboarding to go blue. I doubt he can even define what "Virtue" is... and how "true virtue" ties in with a forum on the internet.
Pages: 1 2 3 »

Issue Reporting

Report any issues to satanhimself@circleofdescent.com. He may, or may not, get back to you in a timely manner.