the600club trash | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Main Forum » The Pit
NOS4A2
NOS4A2 Dec 21 '13
Has never been about other sites...that must be why this thread exists in the first place, right? I sure as shit didn't start this thread. This thread's existence is proof of the butthurt. Your delusional attempts to shield your ego do nothing to change that fact. If you were so above it all, why did you even respond to this thread in the first place? And, "hiding under a sock", hardly; I was invited to this site by another member. 
FemaleSatan
FemaleSatan Dec 21 '13
Quote from NOS4A2 Has never been about other sites...that must be why this thread exists in the first place, right?

Darling, the existence of this thread doesn't prove that this site is about other sites. It's ONE thread, stop being a  bitch about it. 

My point remains the same as it has since I first responded to you. YOU care or you wouldn't be dragging up old topics in attempts to make this one look bad. The arguments you are using were dealt with well over a month ago.

SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Dec 21 '13
Quote from NOS4A2 Oh look at all this mad.

English.  Do you speak it?
SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Dec 21 '13
Quote from NOS4A2 I was invited to this site by another member. 

Then, what's up Nosferatu who the fuck are you?

#obvious

NOS4A2
NOS4A2 Dec 21 '13
Quote from FemaleSatan
Quote from NOS4A2 Has never been about other sites...that must be why this thread exists in the first place, right?

Darling, the existence of this thread doesn't prove that this site is about other sites. It's ONE thread, stop being a  bitch about it. 

My point remains the same as it has since I first responded to you. YOU care or you wouldn't be dragging up old topics in attempts to make this one look bad. The arguments you are using were dealt with well over a month ago.

No, I just think the whining is funny and get a kick out of mocking people. 
Quote from SIN_JONES
Quote from NOS4A2 Oh look at all this mad.

English.  Do you speak it?

Nope. Not at all. I speak a variety of different languages but English is certainly not among them. 
SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Dec 22 '13
Quote from NOS4A2 Nope. Not at all. I speak a variety of different languages but English is certainly not among them. 

trolololo :)
Pages: « 1 2 3

Issue Reporting

Report any issues to satanhimself@circleofdescent.com. He may, or may not, get back to you in a timely manner.