Now is the time... | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Main Forum » Ego+ripp Arena
MasterFaster
MasterFaster Nov 10 '13
I call a game. Hit me with a subject, anyone. You will all undoubtedly be judging, so I wont hold any single or collective body as my judge, nor give them the authority.

Next five posts (four if you take too long) will be the team members, only post if you're playing. Post a number between two and six, I've already written down the two teams and corresponding numbers, so it'll be relatively random. Just don't pick a number already chosen.

The very next post will hopefully include the subject as well as the author's chosen number.

24 hours to reply.

Don't bust your balls.

Join the team my slip of paper with numbers says you're on.

Wait for your predefined turn.

All will be revealed when the players are in.

One.

SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Nov 10 '13
Subject: Dominion

Number: 3

Mr_Scare
Mr_Scare Nov 10 '13
Subject: Ghosts.

Number: 2
CanisMachina
CanisMachina Nov 10 '13

Subject: Revolution

Number: 9

MasterFaster
MasterFaster Nov 10 '13
Between one and six...

I'll roll a dice, and the number revealed will go first and the number hidden will be the topic.

I've already got the teams written down on a piece of paper, so the number you choose will put you in the for/against team.

Mr_Scare
Mr_Scare Nov 10 '13
Do you not have a 9 sided dice for when you play D and D?
SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Nov 10 '13
Quote from Angel_Maker Do you not have a 9 sided dice for when you play D and D?

What do you do with the odd man out, roll him?  
XiaoGui17
XiaoGui17 Nov 15 '13
Quote from Angel_Maker Do you not have a 9 sided dice for when you play D and D?

Nope.  There is no platonic solid with 9 faces, and all but the 10's are platonic solids.
JK
JK Nov 15 '13

Quote from MasterFaster Post a number between two and six,

Quote from ClaudeRains Number: 9

LOL, that's what I was thinking. Outside the fucking box.

NOW, can we maybe get back to the real game? Just sayin'.

JK
MasterFaster
MasterFaster Nov 27 '13
This is the most boring game ever.

R.

FemaleSatan
FemaleSatan Nov 29 '13
Just pick something and get it started man.

Continue the initiative shown here in this thread. :)
AnnaCzereda
AnnaCzereda Dec 2 '13
Yeah, this game sucks. We've already tested it on SIN and nothing came out of it. It's too artificial. There is nothing like spontaneous discussion, where everybody speaks when they have something to say and where everybody can express their own views. I just wonder why some people still want to continue this silly thing.
MasterFaster
MasterFaster Dec 3 '13
No, the game doesn't suck, it is just the wrong people in the wrong place. It is not a game to test charisma, logic, or reason. It is a game to test the resourcefulness, audacity, and authority individuals possess. A game where the socially alert, test the socially inert that have simply jacked up on a biased and corrupt enpsychlopaedic knowledge.

Perhaps the reason you think the game sucks is because you don't fall into the socially alert category. Perhaps...

R.

SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Dec 3 '13
Let's play the damn thing already Ryan.  Shit.
MasterFaster
MasterFaster Dec 4 '13
Ryan?

You've read it all wrong. The purpose of a game is for fun, shits, and giggles.

Monopoly, hate it with a vengeance. The idea behind the game is a giant capitalist kike-fest, the purpose is fun. Many people (mainly heebs) are partial to a bit of Monopoly and because I don't like it, I simply don't play it or say 'No thank you', if I'm personally invited.

People playing games together are given a chance to better learn about those they play games with, they create new bonds too. Games are important in structures of social creatures. Important emotions like empathy are learnt by animals–including humans–playing together and taking given chances to assert dominance.

"Oh, this game is soo immature. I'm not playing this silly game, it's too artificial, per se."

Remember, even Gandhi played with kids.

SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Dec 4 '13

Ryan = guy who came up with the game initially, to include writing out all the rules and junk.

Mind games are fun, I agree.  Play them all the time :)

MasterFaster
MasterFaster Dec 4 '13
Yes, Mr. Statetheobviousandbesmugaboutachievingnothing Jerk McCloudforbrains, I know full well the requirements.

I already said that it had turned into 'the most boring game ever'.

Your arguments are a weak flatulence that left in a fleeting second through the storm-hatch and into a giant faeces-tornado. They now become substantially overrated in the torrents of poo.I don't particularly care for your company in the game, and you don't want to be here. So couldn't you just let your tetrahydridocarbonated opinion fester somewhere you want it to be. Then again, that would be a bit too productive of you.

See how useful this game has turned out to be? I'm ecstatic. I haven't even started and I've figured out a couple of the hormonal teens already. Your points, thus far, have been nothing but taking facts out of context and that you think this game totally sucks maaan, not to mention the fact the whole world needs to know your opinion because it's so important and indefinitely correct.

You're simply not needed in this thread to give your opinion, it isn't that important.

MasterFaster
MasterFaster Dec 4 '13
"I was trolling you all along" is not a valid reason for acting stupid. Never has a troll suddenly decided to come clean when called hormonal. This is the mark of a stupid person, trolls are either intelligent trolls, or unsuccessful trolls.

You're nout but a kid.

MasterFaster
MasterFaster Dec 4 '13
Care to expand on that insightful post?
MasterFaster
MasterFaster Dec 9 '13
Oh, right. You see, I was just wondering what it was you were correcting. If I've slipped up, please resort to picking holes in my spelling and grammar; but at least be constructive in your contempt.

Issue Reporting

Report any issues to satanhimself@circleofdescent.com. He may, or may not, get back to you in a timely manner.