Into the Fire e-zine | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Main Forum » Media
Interrogist
Interrogist Nov 19 '13
*Update

The first months subject: "What is the value of scrutiny on the left hand path?" 

Submissions are due by the 15th 

Submissions can be sent to: intothefireessays@gmail.com (please re-submit essays submitted to the old email, sorry for the inconvenience) 

http://intothefire.cc

The Forum post is edited by Interrogist Dec 26 '13
SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Dec 8 '13
SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Dec 9 '13
In the works, delayed release.

Interrogist
Interrogist Dec 9 '13
Into The Fire (ITTF) is still on, but has been reset for Jan 1st 2014.

I plan to produce an issue on the first of each month.

Everyone who said you would contribute something... didn't.

And Jack, stop calling yourself numen.
SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Dec 9 '13

Quote from Interrogist

Everyone who said you would contribute something... didn't.

Ahem. Minus (2) contributors.

Did you ever get your piece finished in time?

Interrogist
Interrogist Dec 9 '13
I have volumes on scrutiny Ali.
SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Dec 9 '13
Weren't you writing something new?  I seem to recall you saying you were finishing it up but weren't going to have time because of your move and such.
FemaleSatan
FemaleSatan Dec 10 '13
Darryl, did you ever stop to think that nobody submitted because they heard you had taken a 'hiatus' and the webzine thing might not go forward? I'm not going to send an essay to an email address the guy who took over the project can't access. 

I would add that you didn't remind anyone the date was upcoming or anything else, you just took a break and sent someone to relay that info to people. It's not all on 'us' (ie, the people who volunteered their material) that this didn't happen when it was supposed to. 

SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Dec 10 '13
Not to mention, this has all been discussed. In chat and on the forum for a month.

linkyloo

Interrogist
Interrogist Dec 10 '13
Seriously?

What is so complicated about a monthly publication, and how did I bail out. Dan and I set everything up, put up the word press, I made a submission email for everyone, Ali made some artworks and pics. We are the 'only' people to have done anything whatsoever. You all think I have to log in here every day and hold your hand constantly reminding you that I am here and that its going to be alright?

If this project never gets off the ground it will be because you all had a month to submit something, and no one did. But sure, its my fault.

As for taking a break from CoD, which is rather likely at this point, I have my reasons. To sum it up nicely, Everyone here talks a big game about doing the do and walking the walk, but when push comes to shove, well, the lot of you reveal yourselves to be keyboard warriors with no actual intent to manifest change or destroy the establishment. In a word (and I do hate to agree with Jack) you are all mundane with a capital 'M'.

My goal was to produce; A monthly manifesto produced by the predominant intellectuals of this LHP age, to represent and advance our presence in human history. Evidently none of you have any desires beyond your wage slavery or you cute little nuclear family. Mock me if you like but I am seriously done with this forum bullshit. King of the hill is only worth playing if the hill is important and actually exist.

intothefireessaysubmission@gmail.com <---

The Wordpress is up, the submission email is up, we have editors and plan to post downloadable PDFs, we have artist working on issue one, now due for Jan 1st 2014.

What the fuck do you guys want me to do, write your submissions for you too?
FemaleSatan
FemaleSatan Dec 10 '13
Darryl, it was posted in the thread that Ali provided in this thread that YOU were going on hiatus from the interwebz. I didn't send something in because of that, it's written, I'm just sitting on it. 

And yeah, a 'hey it's three days until the deadline' or something does help man. 

You can decide to insult people by calling them 'mundane keyboard warriors' and whatever but at the end of the day, people here were told you were taking a break and seeing as you weren't around, it looked like you were taking a break. 

Not submitting an essay to a webzine doesn't make one a mundane or say anything about someone's desires. 

You insulting people doesn't make them want to help you with the e-zine. And if I am submitting something I AM helping you out, I am helping you manifest your monthly manifesto thingy. 

This attitude you've been displaying the past few weeks is why your project isn't getting off the ground. 

Interrogist
Interrogist Dec 10 '13

Quote from FemaleSatan

You insulting people doesn't make them want to help you with the e-zine. And if I am submitting something I AM helping you out, I am helping you manifest your monthly manifesto thingy.

I have no obligation to coddle your sensibilities and I won't. If my tone offends you, ask yourself why that is. It sounds to me like you have a thin skin covering all the issues you need to work out. Good luck with that.

I do not seek help in manifesting an e-zine, I seek like minded and willing participants with a desire to do more than complain about the establishment. You cannot help people with no desire to help themselves.

I seek those with a will to manifest their desires and ideas rather than complain (yet accept) the world as is, one blog, e-zine, or book at a time. Evidently I will not find such people here.
UserX
UserX Dec 10 '13
Somebody in a different thread said that Darryl quit the ezine project in a cloud of butthurt because he only got 1 submission.
Interrogist
Interrogist Dec 10 '13
Right, and now come the accusations of 'butthurt'.

I didn't quit anything, I simply didn't get any submissions (sort of required) whereas I had at least ten people claiming to participate who were no-shows.

If I am butthurt about anything at all, it is the ever growing volumes of forum threads pertaining to lhp this and satanism that, that change the world in exactly zero ways. But I am man enough to admit that is my fault for getting my hopes up. I should have known better. I thought CoD had potential. I stand corrected.
The Forum post is edited by Interrogist Dec 10 '13
SammieSam
SammieSam Dec 10 '13
Quote from Interrogist If I am butthurt about anything at all, it is the ever growing volumes of forum threads pertaining to lhp this and satanism that, that change the world in exactly zero ways. But I am man enough to admit that is my fault for getting my hopes up. I should have known better. I thought CoD had potential. I stand corrected.
I'm confused, is taking what would have been in forums and putting it into an ezine going to make change in the world anymore than it would in a forum post?

Dan_Dread
Dan_Dread Dec 10 '13
So now we are changing the world? I must have lost my page in the sinister manifesto...

Darryl, the only way to change anything on the scale you are talking about is with automatic weapons, explosives, and a lot of die hard motherfuckers willing to get it done. Are you willing to affect those sorts of changes? 

Until the answer is yes, this is all bluster. All we can change on this scale is ourselves. So what the fuck are you expecting here?

SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Dec 10 '13
Quote from Interrogist it is the ever growing volumes of forum threads pertaining to lhp this and satanism that, that change the world in exactly zero ways.

Whoa, whoa dude.  Chill the fuck out.  Your hippy is in beserker-mode.

The current email address still stands, right?

The second deadline was 12/8/13, did you receive any other submissions?

Now that the release has been extended to January (as well as the on-going discussion) there's a chance you'll get more.  The goal was 9 right?

2 - down

7 - to go

The Forum post is edited by SIN_JONES Dec 10 '13
FemaleSatan
FemaleSatan Dec 10 '13
Quote from Interrogist I have no obligation to coddle your sensibilities and I won't. If my tone offends you, ask yourself why that is. It sounds to me like you have a thin skin covering all the issues you need to work out. Good luck with that.

Nothing I said in what you quoted shows me needing my sensibilities coddled. I'm not the one running around telling everyone how much this site and the people involved sucks. 

You might not like the term butthurt, but every other time I have seen it, it looks like what you have been doing man. 

Quote from Interrogist I didn't quit anything, I simply didn't get any submissions (sort of required) whereas I had at least ten people claiming to participate who were no-shows.

*yawn* I already explained WHY you have two submissions at this point. It's you, not everyone us. You share some of the blame for this not getting off the ground. Be an adult and admit it already. 

Quote from Interrogist If I am butthurt about anything at all, it is the ever growing volumes of forum threads pertaining to lhp this and satanism that, that change the world in exactly zero ways

Quote from Interrogist If I am butthurt about anything at all, it is the ever growing volumes of forum threads pertaining to lhp this and satanism that, that change the world in exactly zero ways

I have no desire to change the World. My whole thing is changing myself via real world action. 

As for you and Jack constantly saying that in some manner, this is my question: Why would I want to form ANY kind of collective with either of you? If I was going to do that I would choose people that I know would have my back and put in the work necessary to do whatever job needs to be done. 

And that ain't a couple of guys who run around online screaming, 'Let's change the real world, everything I say and do is so Super Sinister, Hell my shit is Sinister, nexions, ONA forever!!!!' all the time. 

Quote from Interrogist But I am man enough to admit that is my fault for getting my hopes up. I should have known better.

Quote from Interrogist But I am man enough to admit that is my fault for getting my hopes up. I should have known better.

Are you going to admit that your webzine isn't off the ground because of you? You're still playing the excusing your own accountability in this case. Especially with shit like this: 

Quote from Interrogist I thought CoD had potential. I stand corrected.

It's just a website. It has plenty of potential to be a decent... website. 

FemaleSatan
FemaleSatan Dec 10 '13
Quote from jack_macleod I can't speak for Darryl, but I wouldn't have you.  It seems a little presumptive to assume that anyone is speaking of forming a collective or to think that you might be included in such a formation if they were.

I don't presume that, but I am also not going to speak for everybody. And Darryl is the one repeatedly saying that Circle should be some kind of Super Sinister collective, since I am well... a member here it does imply something.

But none of that was the point and you know it. The same thing applies to anyone here (including me), why would someone want to group up with them?  

Thanks for using the response I knew that would get btw. I like when people are predictable. ;)

Quote from jack_macleod Speaking of running around online screaming... nice blog.  I'd also like to point out your many years spent on online forums.  Some might say they were spent nutswinging.  I'm glad to see you're getting away from that at least.  ;)

LOL, do you think I care what your opinion or the opinion of others is? I never have and everything I have done when it comes to this online bullshit has paid off. 

The blog is a hobby, much like posting on Circle is a hobby of yours. 

Quote from jack_macleod Still, I applaud your efforts toward self-sufficiency, particularly as they involve the acquisition of skills you've spoken of before.  It's not all forums and circlejerking in FS-land, eh?

Nope, never was. 

SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Dec 10 '13

Quote from jack_macleod

Quote from SIN_JONES
Your hippy is in beserker-mode.

This place could use more of that. 

LAWD.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 »

Issue Reporting

Report any issues to satanhimself@circleofdescent.com. He may, or may not, get back to you in a timely manner.