Boots 2 Asses | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Main Forum » The Pit
LeDeluge
LeDeluge Nov 20 '13
@TDI: You'd probably have to call out specific people on specific ideas at this point. Over the last year, I have seen this debate work once. A mod at 600 actually argues for the "Old Guard" and rejects subsequent iterations. Thus, the obvious debate did ensue in that context. 
Interrogist
Interrogist Nov 20 '13
LOL Indeed Ali. That's all a bit silly, like telling someone that your awesomeness is better than their awesomeness.
SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Nov 20 '13
Mundanes! Mundanes Everywhere!
Interrogist
Interrogist Nov 20 '13

Quote from LeDeluge

A mod at 600 actually argues for the "Old Guard" and rejects subsequent iterations.
I'm not even sure that argument would work LD. How is the idea of maintaining a stagnant and unchanging tradition even slightly compatible with the idea of changing the whole world over time? Its stupid. The only level of success that could possible occur would BE CHANGE and yet any change to occur is attacked and disputed as not being real ONA? Anyone harping on the OG or 1.0 or whatever you want to call it, is exposing that their only real goal is establishing a stagnation in terms of the assumed ONA tradition. Thanks Chloe...
SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Nov 20 '13
Yah, shit doesn't look much different than it did in 87'  ... just sayin'

Like these arguments didn't exist back then?  

Interrogist
Interrogist Nov 20 '13

Quote from SIN_JONES Yah, shit doesn't look much different than it did in 87'  ... just sayin'

Like these arguments didn't exist back then?  

I think rather, that half of these people didn't exist back then. You know Ali, we are the older crowd now. ;)
thedeadidea
thedeadidea Nov 20 '13
Quote from LeDeluge #55 · Quote · Flag PROVEN Interrogist 2 minutes ago Quote from LeDeluge A mod at 600 actually argues for the "Old Guard" and rejects subsequent iterations. I'm not even sure that argumen

Do they have any ? I'm not sure that I could Deluge as even if I understood the form I'd surely miss the essence.
LeDeluge
LeDeluge Nov 20 '13
That was how the debate was framed. I'll give him a smoke signal when he returns. I'm certain he will be happy to respond to your critique. You'd really have to argue for a specific subsequent iteration to respond to TDI's OP, however. As of now, noone has done so.
LeDeluge
LeDeluge Nov 20 '13
Quote from thedeadidea

Do they have any ? I'm not sure that I could Deluge as even if I understood the form I'd surely miss the essence.
LOL. I suspect I would as well. 

The Forum post is edited by LeDeluge Nov 20 '13
Pages: « 1 2 3

Issue Reporting

Report any issues to satanhimself@circleofdescent.com. He may, or may not, get back to you in a timely manner.