Interrogist
Interrogist Nov 20 '13

*fixed
thedeadidea
thedeadidea Nov 20 '13
Thanks buddy :D
Heliodramus
Heliodramus Nov 20 '13
YEP ,That done be sum funny shit Mutha fucker !!
SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Nov 21 '13
Heliodramus
Heliodramus Nov 21 '13
FemaleSatan
FemaleSatan Nov 21 '13
Interrogist
Interrogist Nov 22 '13
So I look at this thread and I think to myself.... Did we ever leave SIN, or just change backgrounds?

FemaleSatan
FemaleSatan Nov 22 '13
Considering this is the THIRD music thread that has been posted here, it seems that people want to post music. 

You may not like it, but shit man music is important to people. :)

Oh and comes off as far more intelligent than a bunch of posts complaining. 

FemaleSatan
FemaleSatan Nov 22 '13
It's a conversation on the internet. 

Hey you do realize your participating in it? 

BeastXeno
BeastXeno Nov 23 '13
Quote from jack_macleod In any case trying to stifle change through whining about whiners is just rather sad and weak

So what about whining about whiners, whining about whiners? 
FemaleSatan
FemaleSatan Nov 23 '13
Quote from jack_macleod Oh indeed, I'm a big hypocrite.  How silly I am, telling people on the internet that their social networking endeavors are likely to produce little or nothing of lasting value.   Why would I even bother to express ideas like that?  They should just be dismissed, that way your internet priorities can remain intact and unchallenged.

Have I once stated that social networking produces something of value or somehow compares to doing things in the real world?

You have built a strawman of what my position is. 

I do see some value in it, but that in addition to real world shit, not in place of. 

The Forum post is edited by FemaleSatan Nov 23 '13
BeastXeno
BeastXeno Nov 23 '13
Quote from jack_macleod What about whining about whiners whining about whiners whining about whiners?

You're getting WAY too deep for me there man. ;)
Azazel
Azazel Nov 23 '13
Didnt my music thread get locked? and then i opted for deletion after a conversation with the admin team about how the resulting comments were "dumbing down the site". So id like to see if this stands.
timishardcore
timishardcore Nov 23 '13

Quote from Azazel
Didnt my music thread get locked? and then i opted for deletion after a conversation with the admin team about how the resulting comments were "dumbing down the site". So id like to see if this stands.

You have got a point Azazel..a very good point :)
FemaleSatan
FemaleSatan Nov 23 '13

Quote from Azazel Didnt my music thread get locked? and then i opted for deletion after a conversation with the admin team about how the resulting comments were "dumbing down the site". So id like to see if this stands.

The Proven vote on what threads get locked now. So put it up for being locked/deletion if you want to.

I put the music thread before this one up for being locked and it never got enough votes.
LeDeluge
LeDeluge Nov 23 '13
Personally, I get more out of music than 90% of any and all online interaction :P But do as thou wilt. 
LeDeluge
LeDeluge Nov 23 '13
I think I already made that one dance.
timishardcore
timishardcore Nov 23 '13

Quote from LeDeluge
Personally, I get more out of music than 90% of any and all online interaction :P But do as thou wilt. 
I would agree LD, music to me transcends all other forms of thinking. Music can move me like no other :) 
Azazel
Azazel Nov 23 '13

Oh I get Ledeluges point, I get all of my music from online interaction. That's why I made my music thread. Hell not to bring up SIN but my song of the day thread there had 250 comments and not a single one was bickering it was an irreplaceable resource for music, and I polished my music library with it. MY problem is here is consistency, I post a thread and say hey lets post a song once a day by a different artist to recreate said resource and I'm told that I'm dumbing the site down. Today I log in and see "Whats your Satanic Anthem", its borderline insulting but whatever. 

The Forum post is edited by Azazel Nov 23 '13
Pages: 1 2 »
This topic is locked

Issue Reporting

Report any issues to satanhimself@circleofdescent.com. He may, or may not, get back to you in a timely manner.