First Official Death Threat on CoD | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Main Forum » The Pit
timishardcore
timishardcore Nov 24 '13

You first Darryl..You seem to think you have something of value not me so be my guest...The fact is your want to believe you are somebody that you are not. I have no such delusional thinking and that is what separates us. I do not cast my pearls before swine and you my little buddy are just that swine.

#anytimeyouaredone

Interrogist
Interrogist Nov 24 '13
I see, so basically you want to call me out, but you want me to do the work for you? Timisfailcore.
Quote from timishardcore

The fact that you seem to believe that by your abundance of crap you pot that is what makes you someone on the LHP is amusing imo.

Actually I have not stated my beliefs here whatsoever. This is how you fail at creating a straw man fallacy.
Quote from timishardcore

You first Darryl..You seem to think you have something of value not me so be my guest...

Another straw man Tim? Not only do I reject these ideas (your ideas) You have created a whole new brand of fallacy. Its much like the Burden of Proof fallacy, only you use it to call someone out. You call someone out, they acknowledge you, then you demand they attack you? Ill call this the Burden of Timisfailcore Fallacy. Nice.
Quote from timishardcore

The fact is your want to believe you are somebody that you are not. I have no such delusional thinking and that is what separates us.

Again with telling me what I believe. What do I believe Tim? Much more separates you and I than our forum participation. You assume much.
Quote from timishardcore

I do not cast my pearls before swine and you my little buddy are just that swine.

I was just thinking that CoD could use some more Bible verses. Good looking out Tim, good looking out.
timishardcore
timishardcore Nov 24 '13

lol You got me there Darryl...So what do you bring to the table other than a "prove it" line?

Call it what you will Darryl, call it what you will. This whole site is riddled with your 'I am better than all of you at the lhp' stuff and so it is simple ARE YOU, or are you NOT?

I don't subscribe to those type of dichotomies myself to me life is a path sometimes left sometimes right but  still a path.

#keepwalking

Interrogist
Interrogist Nov 24 '13
Hold on, let me get this straight?

You just presented a dichotomy of (you are \ you are not).

Then you claim not to subscribe to dichotomies.

Then you offer up a platitude pertaining to some egalitarian (all paths are valid) bullshit?

AND THEN told me to keep on walking...

Oh the lols to be had with Tim.

#lhpisnotegalitarian
timishardcore
timishardcore Nov 24 '13

If you say so Darryl, if you say so.

Well one thing for sure is that if you believe the lhp to be not egalitarian I wonder why you whine so much about equal rights for all? 

#carryonkeepwalkingplz

Interrogist
Interrogist Nov 24 '13

Quote from timishardcore

Well one thing for sure is that if you believe the lhp to be not egalitarian I wonder why you whine so much about equal rights for all?

So did Hitler Tim, so did Hitler.
timishardcore
timishardcore Nov 24 '13
Well HEIL HITLER is in order here for sure.
AnnaCzereda
AnnaCzereda Nov 24 '13
Quote from Interrogist Its also not very hard to understand that I was making a joke Announcing the first death threat on CoD.

Lol this cracked me up, Darryl.

But seriously, what's the big deal about this message? I wouldn't take it all too seriously.

thedeadidea
thedeadidea Nov 24 '13
Funny Darryl, but about as highbrow as my Sinister Anthems... Just Sayin. 
Nith
Nith Nov 24 '13

Maybe a random silly area called “joke of the day” where the derp or what ever it's called is pointed out?

Quote from thedeadidea Funny Darryl, but about as highbrow as my Sinister Anthems... Just Sayin. 

thedeadidea
thedeadidea Nov 24 '13
Quote from Nith

Maybe a random silly area called “joke of the day” where the derp or what ever it's called is pointed out?

Why  the pit 'has no rules' so is an all purpose toilet bowl. So long as the janitors pick up after dread & the imitating meme machine who keep laying  a fresh turd or two in site announcements then the forums are as sorted as they need to be. 

Nith
Nith Nov 25 '13
So the pit is the dump all area then? Ok point taken
FemaleSatan
FemaleSatan Nov 25 '13
I don't think it's a dump all area, so much as this post was created with the intention to be a flamer.
Nith
Nith Nov 25 '13
Well maybe not a dump all area but if someone has to drop a turd it may as well be in an area that makes it easier to clean up.
Quote from FemaleSatan I don't think it's a dump all area, so much as this post was created with the intention to be a flamer.

The Forum post is edited by Nith Nov 25 '13
XiaoGui17
XiaoGui17 Nov 27 '13
Quote from SIN_JONES

Well seeing that Darryl can't seem to post to the forum properly, makes similar grammar/spelling slips and is apparently afraid of being pistol whipped...

+1Keep it, shit's too funny

#I-voted

^^^This.

Quote from Interrogist Its funny so I shared it.

Shall I post a long, extended explanation of the difference between "its" and "it's"?  Or would that make me an asshat?  The only difference between that and what you did would be that:

(1) I didn't air a PM publicly

(2) I didn't post it in Site Announcements

SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Nov 27 '13
Interrogist
1. I posted this exactly where I meant to post it, thank you very much.

2. Yes I do make grammatical mistakes, big deal.

3. You seriously think I am worried about grandpa here, lol. I'm all over the net. Get at me dog.

1.  No, you've actually made this error on several occasions .  You have been apologetic for your errs in the past when Admins point out the purpose of the 'Announcement' section of this site.  You then demonstrate your asshurt by trying to correct Admins but this represents /FAIL on your part.  You haven't changed shit.

2.  You make it a big deal when you insist on correcting others and have yet to correct your own muscle memory.  I edited your article a year ago, you fought me on the need and yet your grammar/spelling skills have not improved in a year's time.  Work on it and you may very well have ground to stand on when you presume to have the merit to correct others. 

3.  You just might be.  Grandpa there has buddies and a means of transportation.  His personal honor code may impel him to hunt you down and bitch smack you for your actions on the web.  Keep pushing, test your strawman self ;)

EtuMalku
EtuMalku Nov 27 '13
LMFAO . . . I get 'REAL' death threats almost weekly, all bullshit, no one ever comes a callin' . . . since when have Satanists / Meists (whichever the hell it is) become such thin-skinned mamsie pamsies?
EtuMalku
EtuMalku Dec 2 '13

Quote from jack_macleod It all started when this complete joke of a fraud started calling himself EtuMalku and posted a bunch of drivel on otherwise interesting fora.  People began to pick up on his vibe and emulate his thin-skinned mamsie pamsie ways.

Har har har, LMAO, pffft . . . ha ha, whooooo . . . gershkins that was funny!! Now I see why you are "Proven" . . . it's the new STUPID!!
Go fuck yerself dude . . .
Pages: « 1 2

Issue Reporting

Report any issues to satanhimself@circleofdescent.com. He may, or may not, get back to you in a timely manner.