N. Korean Documentary: You are being mind controlled & don't know it. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Main Forum » Politics
SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Dec 23 '13
Link

Synopsis:

North Korea is only one of a few places that the banksters have not infiltrated. Could this and this docu. info. be the reason why the west do not like North Korea and perhaps want to silence them? Could if be that they have sussed out everything that most in the west have not? Are you aware that you are being mind controlled today and never knew it until now after seeing this documentart? It is shocking so beware. 

CanisMachina
CanisMachina Dec 23 '13

Says the country that periodically threatens nuclear war when their funds run low. 

N' Korea :  "WE WILL ATTACK YOU!! <give us some more money>

The rest of the world : Not this again, they must need our help.

N' Korea : WE'LL DO IT, DON'T FUCK WITH US, CHINA'S GOT OUR BACK! <come on, we're hungry, and our leader needs cognac>

China : Hey N' Korea, STFU! You're over doing it.

N' Korea : Ok, so you'll give us some aid? Cool, we wont attack you THIS TIME, but watch out.

The rest of the world : Good N' Korea *pats head*

The Forum post is edited by CanisMachina Dec 23 '13
SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Dec 23 '13

North Korea:  You westerners are brain-washed, yuno understand?

CanisMachina
CanisMachina Dec 23 '13

Ah, that's some warm and fuzzy feel good propaganda... Not that the west is much better, but still, imagine...

SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Dec 23 '13

I wonder if the Ruling Family is going to adopt Rodman.

CanisMachina
CanisMachina Dec 23 '13
The fact is North Korea relies on the United States for both propaganda, and support, while simultaneously embracing aspects of their culture and denouncing it. It's a strange dynamic, but it's all a show. This is a PR stunt/propaganda by both sides, as it was in February at the height of the "unrest". As long as the financial assistance continues, North Korea stays "in line". As long as there is an enemy to hate North Koreans buy into the regime. Seems to be a handy way to create national pride the world over.
Hatepeach
Hatepeach Dec 27 '13
By this phase in the game, the North Korean leader is as much as prisoner of his people as vice versa.  It wouldn't do for him to simply climb a podium and announce to everyone: "I'm not a God, my grandfather wasn't a God, and we're going to open up to the rest of the world."  For better or for worse, the cult of the Dear Leader is so entrenched that it will take generations to repair.  The 20th century had its fair share of totalitarian regimes, but none that I know of made the assertion that their Head of State controlled the weather, and in North Korea this is in fact widely believed. 

But give credit where due, linked below is a pretty awesome piece of N. Korean propaganda about Western propaganda.  Bear in mind as you watch that N. Korea is perfectly at liberty, by virtue of its insignificance, to say whatever it likes about the West, including the truth.

Propaganda-the Movie!
The Forum post is edited by Hatepeach Dec 27 '13
SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Dec 27 '13
Quote from Hatepeach linked below is a pretty awesome piece of N. Korean propaganda about Western propaganda.  Bear in mind as you watch that N. Korea is perfectly at liberty, by virtue of its insignificance, to say whatever it likes about the West, including the truth. Propaganda-the Movie!
*Facepalm*, that's the LINK in my OP.  It's easy to miss I suppose, it's above the photo.    Embedding has been disabled so I had to link it.

SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Dec 27 '13

This one includes a bit on the propaganda.  (1) channel, all programs include some form of propaganda.

Hatepeach
Hatepeach Dec 30 '13
Damn, that is easy to miss, SIN.  Well, no excuses now, I suppose.  Watch that shit, people...

Issue Reporting

Report any issues to satanhimself@circleofdescent.com. He may, or may not, get back to you in a timely manner.