Kids go to Werk | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Main Forum » Human Behavior
SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Dec 23 '13
SammieSam
SammieSam Dec 23 '13
I'm not sure how I feel about this.

One the one hand, the skimpy clothes and sexual nature of her dancing makes me want to slap her mother. C'mon, 10 years old!

On the other hand, I took a moment to find a few other videos of her dancing, and she's very talented and disciplined for her age, so that's actually kind of cool. 

SammieSam
SammieSam Dec 23 '13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32esvbi20jQ

Check that one out, damn that kids good.

SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Dec 23 '13
I've watched quite a few.  I shared the video on various platforms, people can't seem to get past the idea that both her moves and attire would be more 'appropriate' for a girl twice her age.

UserX
UserX Dec 23 '13
Careful, Zach might find this thread.
SammieSam
SammieSam Dec 23 '13
Well, I just generally don't like really vulgar dancing as a whole. Like the whole twerking thing, it's just weird to me. I guess I'm just a grouch. 

I've watched a bunch of her videos now, she's really talented. I need to stop looking at the things you post, yesterday I spent like an hour watching feminazis, and now I'm watching dance competitions. 

SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Dec 23 '13
LMAO Sammie, that made me choke on my drink.

It's easy to do, it's the video trap.

SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Dec 23 '13
SammieSam
SammieSam Dec 23 '13
Awwwe
Mr_Scare
Mr_Scare Dec 23 '13
Granted some of these kids have amazing skills, I always ask myself:

"Do these kids enjoy doing this, or do their pushy fat mom's make them think they enjoy it?"

That is all I am saying...

Mr_Scare
Mr_Scare Dec 23 '13
Quote from UserX Careful, Zach might find this thread.

*Ruptured spleen from laughing*
Enomar
Enomar Dec 23 '13

Quote from SIN_JONES I shared the video on various platforms, people can't seem to get past the idea that both her moves and attire would be more 'appropriate' for a girl twice her age.
Yeah I'm one of them. While I can agree that she has talent, the skimpy clothing and gyrating creeps me the fuck out. 
Quote from Angel_Maker "Do these kids enjoy doing this, or do their pushy fat mom's make them think they enjoy it?"
I wonder this too.

SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Dec 23 '13
Quote from Enomar I wonder this too.

I think it's mixed.  As 'one of those kids' myself, my own Mother made the competition part take the joy out of dancing (tap, ballet, jazz).  Though, my mother would have flipped if any dance instructor would even suggest that I dance at the level that the older teens were back then.

The younger levels would often sit-in on the classes of older students.  I can remember being in awe of their practice sessions.  Some of the other girls would imitate dance moves, they wanted to be those older girls.

I'd imagine that if some Mothers encouraged it, it's just 'dance' not necessarily trying to appear 'sexy' to the audience.  The costumes are just a gimmick to make you stand out.  The big thing in professional dance, is scouts in the audience and winning as many trophies as you can gather under your belt.  If you stand out, even if only to cause shock, it draws attention to you.  

FemaleSatan
FemaleSatan Dec 23 '13
Quote from Enomar Yeah I'm one of them. While I can agree that she has talent, the skimpy clothing and gyrating creeps me the fuck out. 

Here's the thing, the one sexualizing the outfit is you. She's ten, it's not sexual to her, she's having fun. 

Quote from Angel_Maker "Do these kids enjoy doing this, or do their pushy fat mom's make them think they enjoy it?"

When I was growing up and my sister wanted to become a professional singer it was all her. The whole family was caught up in her dream to make it big. It wasn't being put on her, she would have done more if my mom would have allowed it. 

Same with me and Beauty Pageants. I WANTED to do them, my mother hated the idea. I wasn't allowed to do them until I was a teenager, she thought they over sexualized small children (I thought dresses were pretty.). 

SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Dec 24 '13
Quote from FemaleSatan I wasn't allowed to do them until I was a teenager, she thought they over sexualized small children (I thought dresses were pretty.). 

That's the thing, it's the adults that sexualize children.  Generally speaking, kids don't have a friggin' clue what the 'sex' part is.  Most of the time, they just like how something looks and the attention they get from it.  

I think it's the fawning over little girls that starts the whole 'Princess' complex.  

The little Salsa dancer was cute, it's obvious that her family/friends are behind it and encourage it.  She still has her innocence about her.  A lot of the behaviors are cultivated at home.  She's probably danced a million times for her relatives that hug and smooch her for being so damn cute.

What kid doesn't enjoy gobs of affection from people the love?

MasterFaster
MasterFaster Dec 27 '13
Most kids learn ballet, then become sluts when their loins start burning. Who do you blame, the kid, the parents, the media, the government, or Noah for letting that prostitute stowaway on his ark and thus sluts were not destroyed by the great flood sent by God.

Lets face it, a dance like this is a statement of sexual prowess. If I was a paedophile I'd be overjoyed. I'm not however, of that persuasion and just find this video and her dancing quite boring. Grace and beauty is what I like to see in dancing, not some kid waving her fanny about frantically. Sad, sad attention nation. Politically, I think children dancing like this is a disgrace to what they apparently teach and believe in. It's a deluded practice.

SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Dec 27 '13
Quote from MasterFaster Most kids learn ballet, then become sluts when their loins start burning.

Damn, is that what happened to me?  You're a fucking genius.  I've been wondering about that ;P
MasterFaster
MasterFaster Dec 29 '13
Quote from SIN_JONES
Quote from MasterFaster Most kids learn ballet, then become sluts when their loins start burning.

Damn, is that what happened to me?  You're a fucking genius.  I've been wondering about that ;P

Well I can't speak for you, but it sure is what happened to me and the rest of my ballet class xD
SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Dec 29 '13

Issue Reporting

Report any issues to satanhimself@circleofdescent.com. He may, or may not, get back to you in a timely manner.