Man Up | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Main Forum » Human Behavior
SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Jan 11 '14

LeDeluge
LeDeluge Jan 11 '14
I'll assume he realizes that immigration should be viewed qualitatively as much as quantitatively. Tesla or even Wehrner von Braun come to mind. Not bad. Stronger on new atheism.

SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Jan 11 '14
LeDeluge
LeDeluge Jan 11 '14
Westinghouse would bear mention here. The real story was never Edison v. Tesla. It was far more complicated and went well beyond either man.
SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Jan 11 '14
When addressing the Qualitive vs. Quantitive issue, I'd say Tesla brought more to the table in terms of future investments.  Edison just understood American Corporatism and seized opportunity.  War of currents and all that Jazz.  Tesla is discovered *after* 'American' education, which is why most ignorance is populated as part of that 'American Technology'.  
Nith
Nith Jan 11 '14

The thing I find interesting about this fellow is how his topics have changed as he changed his image.

As for a new dark age where people scream “the end is nigh”, I think that would be interesting to watch. Do I think the end is near? Things end all the time and people use the “end” word in this way to promote action they feel wanted or needed. Even though this Davis guy has a few points it was funny how he linked them to yet another “end is nigh” talk.

LeDeluge
LeDeluge Jan 11 '14
I would give Tesla more credit than that. Having said that, the gentleman in the video seems to imply a certain group should *man up*. Yet, I sense a whiff of speaking for posterity or "The end is nigh".
SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Jan 11 '14
It was strange to watch, he starts with Taking Responsibility for your actions and ends up at the decline of mankind.  

LeDeluge
LeDeluge Jan 11 '14
I can't say I've seen that transition made in 18 minutes before. 

The Forum post is edited by LeDeluge Jan 11 '14
Dan_Dread
Dan_Dread Jan 11 '14
I tend to agree with a lot of what Aurini has to say, but the man seems to take himself a little too seriously.

Typical Calgarian :)

Issue Reporting

Report any issues to satanhimself@circleofdescent.com. He may, or may not, get back to you in a timely manner.