Pretentious, hypocritical asshats's are alive and well. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Main Forum » The Pit
timishardcore
timishardcore Jan 11 '14
I know this will piss off at least one of those type but still, I would not be doing my job if I did not at least try...RIGHT ?

I decided to try the impossible and call one  Darryl aka "Interrogist" out on a one of his Facebook postings where he misquoted a person and ran with it, you know the type of stuff that Darryl hates when someone does it to him lol.

Well here is the video he used and if you go to the  2:18 mark and hear what Bernard McGuirk says about Christianity and the other religions being one's that speak  of doing good things ("for the most part") and that the Satanists should be allowed to build their monument and then be shot while standing next to it.

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/3031080111001/should-satan-statue-be-allowed-at-oklahoma-state-capital/#sp=show-clips

Now Darryl started his rant out by saying this-- "Christians show their love by saying that anyone who is not a Christian should be shot dead... How can Christians have any true belief in freedom, if they believe only THEY deserve freedom."---My point was that Bernard did not say "anyone who is not a Christian" he was specifically calling the Satanists out in comment. Darryl decided to be the bitch that he is and threaten to block me if I did not stop and continued to run from my point while another minion of his came on telling me to stop.

Why you may ask is this important?  Well as most of you know, Darryl has a habit of doing that which he calls others out for  and his hypocrisy knows no bounds. If someone is going to rant about others blocking them to suppress their opinions and he /she themselves are doing the same thing by closing their eyes and crying about it....I will let it be known.

Kiss my ass Darryl, you said I followed you around on your threads?  You are the one that sent me the friend request on FB and have sent other links to me. You and your little boyfriend Charlie Batcheler have not answered anything I brought up about what you say I was wrong about, yet the truth is clearly in my favor.

How is the view from your anal cavity Darryl?

Sincerely

Tim

The Forum post is edited by timishardcore Jan 11 '14
LeDeluge
LeDeluge Jan 11 '14
Well, the person saying it is irrelevant. My view is this: The religious identification of a person is not how I would view them as a whole. For starters, the christian religion is too vast to pigeonhole. It is more how one applies it to their own lives. This is applicable to any religion and meaning accrues only to the specific person.
timishardcore
timishardcore Jan 11 '14

@LD: I agree. I am using this forum ("The Pit") to call out Darryl on his hypocrisy and since he seemed fit to delete most of my comments doing so and threatened (LOLOLOL) to BLOCK me from his FB stuff.

LeDeluge
LeDeluge Jan 11 '14
Oh shit. I wasn't paying attention to the forum. Have at it. Darryl?
XiaoGui17
XiaoGui17 Jan 11 '14
Shut up you, but if you tell me to shut up...

Yeah, that is pretty much Darryl in a nutshell.  You're just noticing?

Apparently Darryl thinks he's the only one that has anything worthwhile to say.  He accuses everyone of being a mindless follower if they don't mindlessly follow him.  He has a right to an audience, which apparently has no right to reject his friend requests if they find his pushy self-promotion a bit spammy.  Not listening to him is tantamount to gagging his free expression!

timishardcore
timishardcore Jan 11 '14

LOL, no worries LD. I have no problem with people weighing in on the subject just let it be known this is about Darryl's whiny crybaby crap.

The Forum post is edited by timishardcore Jan 11 '14
SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Jan 11 '14
timishardcore
timishardcore Jan 11 '14

@XG: OH I have noticed since day one with him but being who I am I just did not care.  I guess everyman has his limits as to the amount of Asshattery they can take lol

@Sin Jones: LOL 

AnnaCzereda
AnnaCzereda Jan 12 '14
Facebook squabbles are a serious business.

LeDeluge
LeDeluge Jan 12 '14
It does beg the question: Is Darryl still an active participant on this forum? As mentioned, the freedom of speech does not imply the freedom to an audience (although he has now been given one). However, the freedom to associate implies the freedom not to. I won't go into a legal or philosophical discussion on what "freedom" means or whether it even exists, but it does make one wonder.

Faceplant should be left on faceplant though LOL.

The Forum post is edited by LeDeluge Jan 12 '14

Issue Reporting

Report any issues to satanhimself@circleofdescent.com. He may, or may not, get back to you in a timely manner.