The God Emperor | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Main Forum » Satanism
Entropic
Entropic Aug 3
I was digging around the 600 Club forums and I found a thread that appeared during the 2016 U.S. election season.  The claim was that Donald Trump is basically Anton LaVey on steroids.

While I ultimately disagree with the notion that Trump is the embodiment of the Current, I do think there is something to be said about his will to power.

I can see why someone might think Trump and his followers are transgressing against the system. As a political outsider, his presence has been disruptive to the status quo.  I think this is also reflected in the attitudes a lot of his supporters have.

I think one form of this is the anti-SJW crowd.  People are lashing out against what they see as an oppressive social justice status quo. I've spent some time with some of the young anti-SJW type of people, and my impression is that their sense of morality is antinomian compared to what the SJW crowd tries to impose.

I think it's all just different sides to the same coin, but there are certain elements to today's counter-culture that I think bear some relevance to the transgressive nature of the spirit of Satan.
The Forum post is edited by Entropic Aug 3
SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Aug 3
Perhaps, it could also be argued that many supporters are trying to reclaim that 'old' American Dream. Roll back time to an era of White America in the 50's.  No teen pregnancies. No abortion. No immigrants.  Everybody goes to church and kisses the Pope's ass.  While I can agree there is push back of the status quo, they just want to replace it with a prior carnation of it.  If anything, Trump can embody a Lokean persona at times, especially when accusing the politicians of talking in split tongues but in the end, he conforms to an ideology of Utopia.  His redeeming qualities are in the business arena; which is why he garnishes so much support of the working class.  Same for re-building our military prowess weakened by the Obama administration.  God & Country!
The Forum post is edited by SIN_JONES Aug 3
SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Aug 3
I don't know about this: ready for President Brown.

There was much blowback to Obama and he was only half, even if he passed the paper bag standard, lot's of Americans weren't having it.  Didn't help that he had an ambiguous upbringing.  Plenty still believed the aunt that claimed he was not born in the States.  That's why Hawaii had to put a block on obtaining copies of his Birth Certificate.  They were inundated with requests.

Even with the Liberal Left screaming from the rooftops, there's still waaaaay more living in Whitebread America that want no part of it.

I'm not convinced that by 2020 anything would change.

SammieSam
SammieSam Aug 12
Donald Trump as a modern LaVey? 

I mean sure he's disruptive, but that's because he's literally out of his mind lol.

Dan_Dread
Dan_Dread Aug 20
I think Trump is holding back, he needs to really let it loose. Get that wall up, get the spics and niggers and antifa fags really rioting and looting. Gotta get to that boiling point, that libtard status quo isn't dying quietly. Two more taps to the head, at least.
XiaoGui17
XiaoGui17 Aug 20

Quote from Dan_Dread I think Trump is holding back, he needs to really let it loose. Get that wall up, get the spics and niggers and antifa fags really rioting and looting. Gotta get to that boiling point, that libtard status quo isn't dying quietly. Two more taps to the head, at least.

I think he's being held back more than he's holding back. He has this "my business, my rules" attitude, and I don't think he fully grasps what limitations there are on the president's power. It's amusing to see him whine about how everyone's out to give him a hard time when he runs into a barrier.

I was rolling up with popcorn when I saw the election results, only to be disappointed that we're just getting more of a bitchfest from everyone. 

SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Aug 20
It's going to get louder now that the country is set off in a race war.  Uncle Charlie was a head of his time. Helter Skelter! The dems are still harping on the 25th Amendment to have him forcibly removed. 

He even started his own news station from the White House that even his most staunch supporters are questioning as an abuse of power. 

He's funny as fuck

SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Aug 20
It's going to get louder now that the country is set off in a race war.  Uncle Charlie was a head of his time. Helter Skelter! The dems are still harping on the 25th Amendment to have him forcibly removed. 

He even started his own news station from the White House that even his most staunch supporters are questioning as an abuse of power. 

He's funny as fuck

Mr_Scare
Mr_Scare Sep 30
Trump let his own daughter get shagged by a rat Kike, and I bet he has taken Netenyahu's cock a few times. Fuck me, America is going down the shit pan quick. You got Lefties and Spooks rioting everywhere, and a Shekkle hoarding Jew lover as your President. #prayforwhites

Issue Reporting

Report any issues to satanhimself@circleofdescent.com. He may, or may not, get back to you in a timely manner.