The Trigger Challenge | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Shit Posting Forum » Memes
Entropic
Entropic Aug 9
The challenge is to create the most offensive meme you can think of. 

Take the meme and post it in a place where you can offend the most people as possible. 

Once that happens, the goal is to take a screenshot of the best reaction possible and re-post it here. 

There are no limits to as to time, topic, community, or method of dispersion.  The reward is epic lulz.
CanisMachina4
But... But, what if something I say on the internet comes back on me in real life?

Anyway, I've found the quickest way to moral outrage is threatening children. Although my experience was just an email, the blowback was swift. Must have threatened some bitch with a make-a-wish-cancer-kid. 

But if I don't get banned, I think making fun of bullied kids that off themselves is the path I'm going.
The object will be to not get banned... 

Time will tell.
Fun topic, btw.

The Forum post is edited by CanisMachina4 Aug 9
Entropic
Entropic Aug 9
There's always ways to make socks, of course.

I can only imagine how much heat you can get for threatening children.

I look forward to your trolling. I'm still brainstorming my own ideas.
CanisMachina4
This is all I got so far, hits on many "hot topics"

A work in progress...

Entropic
Entropic Aug 9
I'm curious where you're going to post it.
CanisMachina4
Somewhere with transgender moderation, probably. Those with sacred cows tend to wear their brains on their sleeve.  The spirit of the 8-8-88 rally lives on, I guess.

SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Aug 9
Atta Boy dog machine. Way to conform.
CanisMachina4
Why not? Does this mean I won't break through now?

It's a delicious challenge to see how offensive I can be, as well as take a few possibly subversive shots.  What's not to like? I should reevaluate my position though. It might hurt my super important cred if I am known as a conformist. I just hope others will think I'm special, despite doing what every one else does.

And why should I give a fuck about your opinion?

SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Aug 10
The fact that you edited it to add that, tells me you were triggered. 

My work here is done. Next thread.
CanisMachina4
CanisMachina4 Aug 10
That's all you got, "a few minutes later" edit/addition as grounds for your victory. How fucking sad are you, bitch?

Edit #2: And Satan knows I edit everything a dozen fucking times.

Edit #3: Oh that's means you "rattled" me, got it.

Edit #4: I was hoping to get your standard: https://youtube.com/watch?v=WGtXlBbWeB4

Edit #5: And when do I proclaim that the Lovecraftian Old Ones have come to life, and I have been chosen to be their emissary for the impending reign of Chthulu?

The Forum post is edited by CanisMachina4 Aug 10
Entropic
Entropic Aug 11
Edit #6: Why did you post that shit at 600c when you could've posted some SJWs on Tumblr or Facebook?
Edit #7: I still don't have a meme yet.
Edit #8: SIN_JONES is the current reigning champion of butthurtery, not just here but in many places.
CanisMachina4
CanisMachina4 Aug 11
Why?

Random SJW's were not my target.

I had a specific transsexual I knew (IRL), that at least at one point frequented all these forums with her various personae and colored accounts. You gave me an opportunity.

That didn't catch. Instead I got another out of character, "I'm disappointed in your decisions" style comment from the reigning champion of butthurt. 

That sidetracked my intent.. which is void now...  

The Forum post is edited by CanisMachina4 Aug 11
Entropic
Entropic Aug 11
I'm just ribbin' ya man.  You and SIN_JONES have your own dynamic.  As far as I'm concerned, this thread has barely taken off. I wouldn't start a thread I wouldn't actually participate in.
SammieSam
SammieSam Aug 12
Lol I dunno Lehi, looks like this thread has already born fruit :p
CanisMachina4
CanisMachina4 Aug 12
Goldfish Problems.

But children can see this, and think "that would get those fucking assholes."  

Nobody ever fucked with Jeremy again.

I fucking love this so much I had to share (like everyone else), although an AR-15 would be more intimidating, and more likely to pierce the propane tank covered in nails.

The Forum post is edited by CanisMachina4 Aug 12
Dan_Dread
Dan_Dread Aug 19

Quote from Entropic
Edit #8: SIN_JONES is the current reigning champion of butthurtery, not just here but in many places.
Oh really now.
SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Yesterday, 11:48

Boo hoo

Issue Reporting

Report any issues to satanhimself@circleofdescent.com. He may, or may not, get back to you in a timely manner.