Brain Development & Neglect | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Main Forum » Human Behavior
Mr_Scare
Mr_Scare Oct 29
"There is no such thing as race, except the..." - Suddenly his head explodes before he finishes. Kind of like that scene in Scanners.

This is the part in which we are expected to believe that the only things that separates affluent Whites in Europe, from Aboriginals in Australia are as follows;

1. Rich Whiteys

2. Racist Whiteys

3. Hitler

4. Rich Hitler Worshipping Whiteys

5. Trump supporters

6. Slavery

The Forum post is edited by Mr_Scare Oct 29
XiaoGui17
XiaoGui17 Oct 29

Quote from dimitri As you wish.

Here's a first.

Sorry, vid from the Ukraine is nowhere near on the same level as vid from Uganda. In the Ukraine vid, I see a couple people start some shit and a lot of other people crowd together and shout. Wild? Yes. Chimp-like? On a scale of 1 to 10, maybe a 4. In the Ukraine vid, I note a distinct lack of people vaulting over tables, hurling chairs across the room, and shrieking without forming any sort of discernible words. I mean, I don't speak Swahili, so I can't say for sure, but I'm pretty certain "eek eek eek" is not meaningful language.

Mr_Scare
Mr_Scare Oct 29
I once went down a rabbit hole on YouTube.

I typed in "crazy black people on the subway".

It was eye opening.

That video in Ukraine was clearly political. Niggers do that same shit if they sell out of Chicken Nuggets in MacDonalds.

The Forum post is edited by Mr_Scare Oct 29
XiaoGui17
XiaoGui17 Oct 29

Quote from Mr_Scare I That video in Ukraine was clearly political. Niggers do that same shit if they sell out of Chicken Nuggets in MacDonalds.

To be fair, the ultimate McNuggets freakout was a white chick. My reaction is about that of the black manager: "What the fuck is this bitch on?"

I see cases of chimp-like behavior like that from white people. Often, there are copious quantities of meth involved. 

dimitri
dimitri Oct 29

Quote from XiaoGui17
Quote from dimitri As you wish.

Here's a first.

Sorry, vid from the Ukraine is nowhere near on the same level as vid from Uganda. In the Ukraine vid, I see a couple people start some shit and a lot of other people crowd together and shout. Wild? Yes. Chimp-like? On a scale of 1 to 10, maybe a 4. In the Ukraine vid, I note a distinct lack of people vaulting over tables, hurling chairs across the room, and shrieking without forming any sort of discernible words. I mean, I don't speak Swahili, so I can't say for sure, but I'm pretty certain "eek eek eek" is not meaningful language.

With all due respect, you asked for cases where (white) people fro+ the upperclass displayed aforementioned behaviour. Examples have been given.

I'll add another one.

Intensity in display might be different... but lets not forget back in the West here we have a tendacy to censor and take things outside.
Us "whiteys" might not be so blatant about it as our more Southeren brethren, but the behaviour is still present.
SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Oct 30
I couldn't care less about the sensibilities of others in terms of 'racism'.  I'm speaking more to the logic of that statement.  When Homosapiens have access to good food, technology and capital; they aren't chimping out.

Mr_Scare
Mr_Scare Oct 30
Maybe they "Chimp out" because they are mostly chimps? I mean 2+2 people...

The Forum post is edited by Mr_Scare Oct 30
SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Oct 30
JK was right, 'Other'.  White folks be trippin' over brown ones. LOL
Mr_Scare
Mr_Scare Oct 30
JK has a Black wife. He would say something like that.
XiaoGui17
XiaoGui17 Oct 30
Quote from SIN_JONESWhen Homosapiens have access to good food, technology and capital; they aren't chimping out.

Except, you know, all the video counterexamples posted in this very thread.

Quote from dimitri Intensity in display might be different...Us "whiteys" might not be so blatant about it as our more Southeren brethren, but the behaviour is still present. 

You're saying degree/ intensity is the only difference. That's what I was saying.

SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Oct 31
As if that represents the entire populace with access to good good, technology and capital?

You can't be serious. That's your counter?

XiaoGui17
XiaoGui17 Oct 31

Quote from SIN_JONES As if that represents the entire populace with access to good good, technology and capital?

Didn't say that. 

When you make an absolute, universal statement (when humans have stuff, they don't chimp out), a single counterexample debunks that (here are some stuff-having people chimping out). Had you made a relative statement (people with stuff are less likely to chimp out / chimp out less often / chimp out to a lesser degree), that would be another thing. 

SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Oct 31
I wouldn't consider those videos confirmation that they are with access.  Can you independently verify that?  Seems the sweeping generalization was in your retort.  You've also assumed to define what I meant by chimping out.
Mr_Scare
Mr_Scare Oct 31
You two are about ready to chimp out yourselves. :)
SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Oct 31
Shut yer yap.  We converse fine. 
Dan_Dread
Dan_Dread Oct 31
I'll fetch the rubber blow up pool. Neil, be a good lad and fetch 10 bottles of baby oil.

Let the chimping begin.

Mr_Scare
Mr_Scare Nov 1
So long as you put some sheets down. Wouldn't want to get the stuff on the carpets.
SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Nov 1
Little boys will be boys I suppose. I'm sure Vanessa and I would come up with something far more visceral than oil wrestling in a baby pool.  
Mr_Scare
Mr_Scare Nov 1
Personally I want to see you two girls explain to us blokes, the difference between Nigger Chimping and White Bitch Chimping. Oil or no oil. But preferably with oil.
XiaoGui17
XiaoGui17 Nov 1

Quote from Dan_Dread I'll fetch the rubber blow up pool. Neil, be a good lad and fetch 10 bottles of baby oil.

Let the chimping begin.

I know this is me being anal, but you realize rubber (in most cases, latex) is oil soluble, and that would ruin the pool, right? 

Quote from Mr_Scare Personally I want to see you two girls explain to us blokes, the difference between Nigger Chimping and White Bitch Chimping. Oil or no oil. But preferably with oil.

I do not chimp without liquor, and even then it's more like bonobo-ing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »

Issue Reporting

Report any issues to satanhimself@circleofdescent.com. He may, or may not, get back to you in a timely manner.