Brain Development & Neglect | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Main Forum » Human Behavior
Mr_Scare
Mr_Scare Nov 1
Settle down ladies, I don't have many spare socks left.
dimitri
dimitri Nov 2

Quote from Mr_Scare Personally I want to see you two girls explain to us blokes, the difference between Nigger Chimping and White Bitch Chimping. Oil or no oil. But preferably with oil.
Speak for yourself (or try to think).

Difference would be culture and attitude. Westerners are meddlesome but generally more introverted. Less likely to go out loud BUT will chimp-out in other more subtle ways.

You know like the traditional "it's fine" and two days later receiving a call/letter for having been harassed.

Dan_Dread
Dan_Dread Nov 2

Quote from dimitri
Quote from Mr_Scare Personally I want to see you two girls explain to us blokes, the difference between Nigger Chimping and White Bitch Chimping. Oil or no oil. But preferably with oil.
Speak for yourself (or try to think).

Difference would be culture and attitude. Westerners are meddlesome but generally more introverted. Less likely to go out loud BUT will chimp-out in other more subtle ways.

You know like the traditional "it's fine" and two days later receiving a call/letter for having been harassed.

Yes, it's an apt comparison because chimpanzees are always doing that. They only act like niggers when they run out of ink.
Mr_Scare
Mr_Scare Nov 2
Don't get me wrong. I've seen full on White chimping. I don't even like Trump, but it was worth him being voted in just to see fat, autistic, dreadlocked White people going full retard. White people do chimp out, but it tends to be during political events that don't go their way.

Niggers do the same thing when chicken nuggets run out.

*Edited for terrible grammatical errors, expect more*

The Forum post is edited by Mr_Scare Nov 2
SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Nov 2
It's easy, I was speaking on degradation to the tune of being feral.  Not having the ability to speak, think, or function.  Vs. having an astute awareness and just acting out.  We're still animals, no matter how it shakes out.

The chimping I was talking about was more primitive than visceral.

Ignorance can be cured, stupidity cannot.

XiaoGui17
XiaoGui17 Nov 2
What, Dan, you haven't ever gotten a passive-aggressive ex parte restraining order from a chimp that's been stalking you?

You said the same thing before, Neil. Also, Super Saiyan McNuggets lady would have a word. 

Mr_Scare
Mr_Scare Nov 2
I am just reiterating my point. Chicken Nuggets are the trigger factor for Niggers. All this talk of culture, wealth and their environment is irrelevant. 

Take those crispy brown, succulent nuggets away....

...full on race war!

Mr_Scare
Mr_Scare Nov 2
Are we getting an oil show or what?
Dan_Dread
Dan_Dread Nov 2

Quote from Mr_Scare Are we getting an oil show or what?
This really is the pertinent question.
SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Nov 3
Winter is coming...

#TheNorthRemembers

I figure that's when the chat will be used, any said Shenanigans is a given

Mr_Scare
Mr_Scare Nov 3

Quote from SIN_JONES Winter is coming...

#TheNorthRemembers

Lies. I was in there last night, and all I saw was a chubby, half naked Mexican looking guy. 
XiaoGui17
XiaoGui17 Nov 3

Quote from Mr_Scare
Quote from SIN_JONES Winter is coming...

#TheNorthRemembers

Lies. I was in there last night, and all I saw was a chubby, half naked Mexican looking guy. 

He may have been Mexican looking because he was, y'know, Mexican. 

Sorry you missed his previous appearance. Or maybe you're glad. 

Mr_Scare
Mr_Scare Nov 3
Well this just proves how good I am at racial profiling.

Thanks.

XiaoGui17
XiaoGui17 Nov 3
You wouldn't believe how many people mistake him for Filipino. So, good eye. 
Dan_Dread
Dan_Dread Nov 8
Dimitri, are you really claiming there is no significant variation between races besides melanin content in the skin?

Cmon now, I thought you were a man of science!

dimitri
dimitri Nov 8

Quote from Dan_Dread Dimitri, are you really claiming there is no significant variation between races besides melanin content in the skin?

Cmon now, I thought you were a man of science!

Pertaining to this discussion I only posited that blacks, whites and other races are equal when it comes down to chimping out.

On a genetic, and fenotypic level there's much more difference.
I would never claim otherwise.
Dan_Dread
Dan_Dread Nov 9
Would you say the average intelligence of blacks and whites is about the same, and if so do you think IQ is a bunko measurement?
SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Nov 9
Chimping out is often reduced to emotional behavior.  When I was speaking on feral behavior.  Something that is obvious when children are left neglected, regardless of race. 
dimitri
dimitri Nov 9

Quote from Dan_Dread Would you say the average intelligence of blacks and whites is about the same, and if so do you think IQ is a bunko measurement?

No.

And I would also continue to make a point IQ is a worthless measurement to make.

I know enough high-IQ people who fail to use simple reasoning and generally suck at life through poor decision making.

I've hold people daring to take action to a much higher standard than those who write, think and whine.
Dan_Dread
Dan_Dread Nov 9
So you don't believe in IQ. Well for those that do, there is a significant gap on average beteween blacks and whites that accounts for a lot of said 'chimping'

Wurllldstarrrrrr

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »

Issue Reporting

Report any issues to satanhimself@circleofdescent.com. He may, or may not, get back to you in a timely manner.