The Devil and You | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Main Forum » Satanism
DefaultNamesake
Dzog'chine satanism holds that such an act is considered an ideological realignment. "Resisting the trigger" as a vector of  internal change is made unappealing by the favorable treatment one might receive for changing how they think.... 

Dzog'chine satanism holds pride is never counterproductive, as any consequences for being stubborn (even negative ones) are brought upon oneself, expected, and part of the purification process.

The Forum post is edited by DefaultNamesake Nov 1
Dan_Dread
Dan_Dread Nov 1

Quote from DefaultNamesake Well, within Dzog'chine satanism it's not becoming to need back up.

We hold It's not the thing that triggers the response, but that you're triggered. Usually by imposition of thought (an authoritative "right way" to do something).  This also includes giving priority to fighting the latter where both exist. We firmly hold the former to be veiled Scientology bullshit..

An example here would be an expressed need to overcome the trigger

I'm sure you'll find that thing. It's out there man, or rather, in there.
DefaultNamesake
"I'm sure you'll find that thing. It's out there man, or rather, in there."

No shortage of things either.

The internal one is already identified. I'm shit out of luck trying to explain what it's reacting to and be believed, and I really don't need that, it's just not really worth wasting the effort trying to explain anymore. The very definition of catch 22. 

Anyway...

It is my opinion the core will commonly come off petty, childish, and martyrlike. Or "he's just drunk", if I recall correctly.  A fine distinction between that and asshurt, though both hold heavy tones of personal retribution. 

It seems to manifest along the lines of, "Haha, I win, you lose."

For point of reference: My brief privilege to the defunct blue room really went a long way to solidifying my view through drawing parallels to how the adversarial core mostly exhibits itself.  That along with the forums themselves. 

I have not observed anything so far that has dissuaded me one bit.  The "things" seem to always be one of imposition, collusion, or projection.

It's just my personal twist to never acknowlege "then ignore it" as a valid response.

The Forum post is edited by DefaultNamesake Nov 1
dimitri
dimitri Nov 2
Cut out with the adjectives and the focus on "getting right".

If there's any thing that need not to be done it will be adding another layer of attempted clarification onto it.

The thing remains best when under guise.
There's no fun when people attempt to find the devil.
He (can) do his thing by reason he remains hidden and untangible.
The Forum post is edited by dimitri Nov 2
DefaultNamesake
FFS, I'll simplify it in less words then...

To me (you can take It or leave it) "It" is the innate impulse to fight itself, and not the ability to control it that is primary to the form.

And my observation supports as much.

Also, is it really a satisfying overcoming of your own compulsion if everyone else is doing it?

What a roaming set of circumstantial criteria it is. To be fair, most don't

have that specific point in play.

The Forum post is edited by DefaultNamesake Nov 2
dimitri
dimitri Nov 2
Perhaps you should stop explaining.
Just a hint.

You raise questions that you can answer yourself.

DefaultNamesake
You know what, I really wish I could, but I don' have the security clearance to do so myself.

I'll just leave it there and look (more) insane.  

XiaoGui17
XiaoGui17 Nov 2
Subscribe to new posts: Uncheck. 

Carry on, gentlemen. 

DefaultNamesake
It's a different type of adversity when it's it's own plausible deniability, and that yields a different type of hell... The internet (and society) is littered with others just like me... I'm not special, though I might end up on the news...

It's all fun and games until fifty something worthless country bitches are sniped from the 32nd floor...

Only I think I'd stand trial afterward and troll the precious feelings of the "victims" families.

The catharsis only being like Charles Manson can provide.

DefaultNamesake
*Looks at S.I.N.* 

It seems there's bit of a hilarious reclamation going on.  And who the fuck is that pony bitch? 

I am a bit confused, though...

...actions are influenced by preexisting set of circumstances (one) cannot ever truly remove (them)selves from... (One) is bound by this preexisting context.

While such types of resistance are very much in line with "recognizing the (influence) of" the opposition, we hold that the core cannot be tapped any other way. 

Stomping on the libtard revolution, if triggered by that, certainly qualifies as the above, doesn't it? I don't think this is even a point to contest.

Oh nevermind.

* "influence" replaces "authority" from original quote.

The Forum post is edited by DefaultNamesake Nov 5
SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Nov 10
Based on what I could hear in that chat room the other night, there's really low brow people in there convinced that they are knowledgeable and smart.  Nothing new.

#Nothingtosee

Dan_Dread
Dan_Dread Nov 10
The whole place basically got taken over by all the mungs and incels that were too scared to come out of their holes while we were there. They seem to have mostly returned to their holes.
Entropic
Entropic Nov 11
And to top it all off, it turns out that bitcoin was only a replica.
dimitri
dimitri Nov 12

Quote from Dan_Dread The whole place basically got taken over by all the mungs and incels that were too scared to come out of their holes while we were there. They seem to have mostly returned to their holes.

Made a couple of glances after reading your reponse.
I don't seem to share the sentiment of most of them having returned to their holes. Still way too much derp going around. Many dress-ups and no devil to see for miles.

I bailed out a few years ago when I noticed that the only person with a bit of a functioning brain was Czereda. Upon noticing that low I bailed out (and this was after a few months of silence). Things haven't changed. Still see whiney bitches for being called names... FUCK there's even a cry-baby thread going on where people whine about being bullied.

Dan_Dread
Dan_Dread Nov 12

Quote from dimitri
Quote from Dan_Dread The whole place basically got taken over by all the mungs and incels that were too scared to come out of their holes while we were there. They seem to have mostly returned to their holes.

Made a couple of glances after reading your reponse.
I don't seem to share the sentiment of most of them having returned to their holes. Still way too much derp going around. Many dress-ups and no devil to see for miles.

I bailed out a few years ago when I noticed that the only person with a bit of a functioning brain was Czereda. Upon noticing that low I bailed out (and this was after a few months of silence). Things haven't changed. Still see whiney bitches for being called names... FUCK there's even a cry-baby thread going on where people whine about being bullied.

I said mostly, not entirely. Several of their most notable princesses have quit entirely, including the guy that got laughed away for his "bulling" thread.
SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Nov 13
So much for adversity.  That S.I.N. was even treated as social club to begin with is sad.  We all know it was Zach's cult of personality. Otherwise none of you would have even been there in the first place.  The 600 Club seemed to be suitable up to that point.
XiaoGui17
XiaoGui17 Nov 18
Quote from SIN_JONES So much for adversity.  That S.I.N. was even treated as social club to begin with is sad.  We all know it was Zach's cult of personality. Otherwise none of you would have even been there in the first place.  The 600 Club seemed to be suitable up to that point.

There were people on SIN that weren't on 600, or were more active on SIN than they were on 600, or whose participation on SIN was sometimes more interesting than what they said on 600. Jeanette, WickedPup, TheDeadIdea, and Lehi come to mind. Naw, I wasn't there for Zach.

I stand by what I said about never seeing what everyone saw in Zach. He seemed like an okay YT personality at first. Not exactly a Satanic heavy hitter, but a decent "chill with a beer" type.

But attempting to livestream his suicide attempt made it clear he was about nothing but attention hunger, using "Satanism" as a mechanism for it. He couldn't have been screaming "LOOKIT ME" more if he had dyed his hair electric blue. ("I just decided I didn't want to live anymore" is horseshit. Many people are capable of sucking a gun barrel without broadcasting it to a few thousand subscribers.)

And yes, I realize the hypocrisy of that statement given my Tiny Chat sessions, but I'd like to think I have more to offer than just my attention-seeking antics, and I've never claimed not to be an attention whore. My shit was at least sincere.

Dan_Dread
Dan_Dread Nov 18

Quote from SIN_JONES So much for adversity.  That S.I.N. was even treated as social club to begin with is sad.  We all know it was Zach's cult of personality. Otherwise none of you would have even been there in the first place.  The 600 Club seemed to be suitable up to that point.
I was never there for Zach. The guy has posted there over the years from time to time, but 99.99999999999999999% of his activity was in tiny chat.
FemaleSatan
FemaleSatan Nov 18
I didn't find S.I.N. because of Zach, I didn't watch Youtube videos on Satanism when I signed up. I found S.I.N. on the C.O.S. Facebook page and signed up out of curiosity. I didn't even know there was a 600 Club. I didn't stay on S.I.N. because of Zach it was the other people I was there for J.K., Dan, XG, Lehi, Beast, etc. 

The worst part of tinychat (for me) was drunk Zach on cam talking. I enjoyed it far more when there were four or five of us talking about things. Zach wanted it to be his personality cult, that always bled through the site and now.... It is. 

SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Nov 19
*Triggered* 

What’s wrong with being an attention whore anyway? Seemed to work out for him for a time. People bought him beer and that lame calendar.  He even got to pant over some his fave internet celebs. 

The so called heavy hitters were casting pearls before swine.  Many were banned or just left out of disgust.  Hypocrisy tends to produce that sort of thing.  

I watched it to see how it would all pan out, knowing its history. Pretty entertaining for a while.   What ever happened to that Interrobang guy?

He seemed to be enjoying himself as well.

Sincerity is overrated. 

Pages: « 1 2 3

Issue Reporting

Report any issues to satanhimself@circleofdescent.com. He may, or may not, get back to you in a timely manner.