SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Oct 12 '13

1. Keep walking.

2. Call the cops.

3. Tell someone.

FemaleSatan
FemaleSatan Oct 12 '13
1. Keep Walking

I would think that was some kind of prank.
SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Oct 12 '13
Quote from FemaleSatan 1. Keep Walking

I would think that was some kind of prank.

In essence, your perception of the event determines the action (or inaction) you take?  Do you stick around to find out if your perception is correct?
FemaleSatan
FemaleSatan Oct 12 '13
Oh yeah. If I perceive it one way, I will react in a certain manner. Otherwise it would change.

Quote from SIN_JONES Do you stick around to find out if your perception is correct?

In a case like this, it's like staring the monster in the face. No, I'm out. My first instinct seeing it was it's a prank of some kind. This reflects that I don't have the experience of something like this being common. I don't believe it's real. It's a moment that causes a mental glitch if you will and my brain goes NO, not real.

I would keep going for that reason alone. If it is real, it's not my problem.

I had a similar experience one time and witnessed a shooting. I just walked off. I don't know if it was fear but my mind kept saying not real, not real, not real. I still don't know wtf happened there.

I still regret just keeping walking but shit, unless it's me or someone I care about, it's not my problem in the first place.
LeDeluge
LeDeluge Oct 12 '13
I would try to find a hiding place with a view. Covers both grounds. The appeal of the "train wreck" is pretty powerful.
The Forum post is edited by LeDeluge Oct 12 '13
EtuMalku
EtuMalku Oct 12 '13
I would call the cops, because it doesn't look kosher no matter what the truth is, and plus I like to see the police do something other than eat donuts with my money.
Interrogist
Interrogist Oct 12 '13
Who dresses in all white, much less drives a white car, or cleans a murder scene in public, in the event that you may have to hack on someone and make a mess?

This is too silly Ali. Id question the nature of the failed prank, is what I would do.
Azazel
Azazel Oct 12 '13
Laugh and keep walking
RottenBioHazard
RottenBioHazard Oct 12 '13
I would start laughing, and possibly go over to see what happened / what was up.
Dan_Dread
Dan_Dread Oct 12 '13
I would probably give the guy a high5 if I wasn't in too much of a rush.
JK
JK Oct 12 '13
Where was

4. Punch that nigga in his chin and roll out on the creepy-deep

I will refrain from answering simply because I don't feel we have a FULL selection of options.

JK
Azazel
Azazel Oct 12 '13
Hell i wonder if i could have my picture taken with him
RottenBioHazard
RottenBioHazard Oct 12 '13
Quote from JK Where was

Why punch the guy, he appears to have had a marginally bad day. Come now, getting all traces of blood off of a white vehicle and off white clothing, good god man the dry cleaning bill would be through the roof, not to mention all of the questions that would arise. I say the guy needs a hand, and as respectable people someone should offer him one.

XiaoGui17
XiaoGui17 Oct 14 '13

What would I do?  Likely whip out a cell phone and start recording.  That shit is SO going viral.  Best prank of the year!

#6 @EtuMalku

#10 @DanDread

#12 @Azazel

#13 @RottenBioHazard

Dear Fucking God, I am in tears laughing.

SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Oct 14 '13
Quote from JK Where was

I will refrain from answering simply because I don't feel we have a FULL selection of options.

JK

Autonomy, do0d.  

When left with an option of choosing from choices made for you, you create your own.  Unless of course you really did believe you had a gun to your head.

AnnaCzereda
AnnaCzereda Oct 15 '13

I would keep walking and thinking WTF?

Later, I would laugh and dismiss it as a good joke.

In the evening, I would wonder if it wasn't a psychotic murderer. Generally, murderers try to hide their crimes, but if you are insane...

When the clock strikes midnight I would be all in panic, seeing the dude behind my windows, hearing him breathing behind the door. I would jump in fear, whenever I heard the sound of footsteps. I would think about calling the police but I would be afraid they would call me a fruitcake. I would try to sleep but wouldn't be able to.

In the morning, I would try to investigate it, talk to some people, hire a private detective...who knows?

SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Oct 15 '13
Quote from AnnaCzereda

I would keep walking and thinking WTF?

Later, I would laugh and dismiss it as a good joke.

In the evening, I would wonder if it wasn't a psychotic murderer. Generally, murderers try to hide their crimes, but if you are insane...

When the clock strikes midnight I would be all in panic, seeing the dude behind my windows, hearing him breathing behind the door. I would jump in fear, whenever I heard the sound of footsteps. I would think about calling the police but I would be afraid they would call me a fruitcake. I would try to sleep but wouldn't be able to.

In the morning, I would try to investigate it, talk to some people, hire a private detective...who knows?

So you've put a lot of thought into this.  
timishardcore
timishardcore Oct 15 '13

I pull out my .44 and blow the guy away claiming he came at me with intent to kill. I then collect the reward money (some $100,000) because he is a serial rapist/killer.

But that is just me ;)

Davidson
Davidson Oct 17 '13

Quote from SIN_JONES

1. Keep walking.

2. Call the cops.

3. Tell someone.

I'd call the cops. Out of humour too.

I mean if I was gonna do that, I'd prepare for the situation that might lead me to be arrested. If that guy wasn't at least prepared mentally, I think this loses the ability to be called "a clever prank".

Ghostly1
Ghostly1 Oct 20 '13
The car driving past before the guy in the striped shirt even noticed the bloody car and the man in the mask was a typical NY response to tragedy. Unless I was directly involved my job and temperament usually find me staying away from even the most basic arguments although when I do come into a scenario there have been times I have found myself unable to just stay away.  In keeping with the mood of the thread I would walk over and sink a metal rod in his head and keep walking.  Whether the blood on the vehicle is his will be the problem of the responding authorities.  
Pages: 1 2 »

Issue Reporting

Report any issues to satanhimself@circleofdescent.com. He may, or may not, get back to you in a timely manner.