OK, fine. JK vs. Zach Black | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Main Forum » The Pit
JK
JK Oct 12 '13
Open invitation.

Will somebody please mail this motherfucker so we can have a nice pot of TEA . . .

Jorge says: he won't because he's scared.

JK
satanhimself
satanhimself Oct 12 '13
Some still crawl on their bellies.
Dan_Dread
Dan_Dread Oct 12 '13
Zach isn't man enough for open exchange. His whole game is ban/censor everything he can't deal with..which is everything.
LeDeluge
LeDeluge Oct 13 '13
To be perfectly frank, I am uncertain how that specific catalyst began. Were you all not on the same site for three years? I don't see much right or wrong. Please tell me though, why then? Be specific.
Dan_Dread
Dan_Dread Oct 13 '13
Quote from Asmedious From what I've seen, the man has no problem owning his own fuck ups.

There was a time when that was true. Recent events tell a different story, however.
JK
JK Oct 13 '13

Quote from Asmedious I don't understand all the butt hurt that is going on
Butthurt? Fuck you man.  Go eat a fucking turkey neck. I hear they're good in da hood.  But only delicious when suspicious.

JK

BeastXeno
BeastXeno Oct 13 '13
LOL^^
JK
JK Oct 13 '13

Quote from Asmedious But then the man comes here and someone gives him a “dork” tag. Takes a big man to invite someone into their lair and then take cheap shots like that at the invited guest.

I already used up my "fuck you" card, so whatever. What I didn't do, Alf, is use my "you're a clueless moron" card.

I'll put this in slow motion, just for you (clueless moron): IF and WHEN Zach mans up and get here, I'll be waiting for him. I'll be waiting as the cat that took all his fucking gummy bears. 

UNTIL THEN I will mock him and I will continue to mock you. As a clueless moron.

This ain't where you're from, dog. This is the WILD fucking WEST. There is no jesus flying in on a stick to save you here.

JK
JK
JK Oct 13 '13

Quote from Asmedious Except for maybe “Alf.”

Your avatar on 600 was ALF. Of all things. You should remember. But on to more pressing matters:

Quote from Asmedious I just read some posts where the hacking of the SIN site might have been done from within to make others look bad
No, it was me. I take full credit  and respons-ability.

And  what?

JK

#cluelessmoron
The Forum post is edited by JK Oct 13 '13
LeDeluge
LeDeluge Oct 13 '13
I stand corrected. Jason King admits to have "hacked" SIN. Whereas Zach Black and company admit to  DDoS attacks on this site.  Correct me if I read that wrong. The "insider" theory had been operative for some time.

P.S. I have no interest in legal action being taken in this matter.
AnnaCzereda
AnnaCzereda Oct 13 '13

Quote from JK
I'll put this in slow motion, just for you (clueless moron): IF and WHEN Zach mans up and get here, I'll be waiting for him. I'll be waiting as the cat that took all his fucking gummy bears. 

UNTIL THEN I will mock him and I will continue to mock you. As a clueless moron.

This is the most reasonable reply I've read today. Thanks JK. It seems you don't need meds yet.
JK
JK Oct 13 '13

Quote from LeDeluge I stand corrected. Jason King admits to have "hacked" SIN. Whereas Zach Black and company admit to  DDoS attacks on this site.  Correct me if I read that wrong. The "insider" theory had been operative for some time.

P.S. I have no interest in legal action being taken in this matter.
Hey dude, you a narc? Yeah?

Let me fucking repeat:

I DID THE JOB AND SO FUCKING WHAT.

Zach couldn't do an inside job with three monkeys and a light bulb.

Hold on while I try to plug that shit in . . .

I'm not Colt Seavers here. I'm fucking Debo.

LeDeluge
LeDeluge Oct 13 '13
LOL no. I really don't care. It is now a matter between the two of you.
JK
JK Oct 13 '13

Quote from LeDeluge It is now a matter between the two of you.

No, "it is now a matter" of dude making a video. Where he bows and kneels before JK. He took someone else's fate and made it his own. He never should've done that.

And besides, he's a  passed-out faggot.

JK
Hatepeach
Hatepeach Oct 13 '13

Quote from JK No, "it is now a matter" of dude making a video. Where he bows and kneels before JK. He took someone else's fate and made it his own. He never should've done that.

Remembering how a great deal of this started, I sincerely hope you get your video this time, Jason.  I mean it's just one more humiliating Youtube entry in a haystack of...let's not go there.  It's not like you're asking for the man's left nut.
JK
JK Oct 14 '13

Quote from Asmedious Didn't realize we were on a role playing site where people could create accounts

Yeah! And something's telling me your name isn't actually Asmedious. Go and bring Zach here. If you can. If not, it's mockery. All day.

JK
JK
JK Oct 14 '13

Quote from Hatepeach It's not like you're asking for the man's left nut

Well, seeing as how I already have dude's righter-most testicle encased in amber, I say so what.

JK
XiaoGui17
XiaoGui17 Oct 14 '13
Quote from Asmedious From what I've seen, the man has no problem owning his own fuck ups.

He admits to his fuck-ups, certainly.  He'll shrug and admit he has a drinking problem, an employment problem, a literacy problem, etc.  But in spite of his admissions...

...he'll hypocritically give other people crap for having the same issues.  I can't tell you the number of times he's given someone else a hard time for their substance abuse, poor grammar, or being a loser living with their parents.

...he'll blame others for his issues and lash out in a petty manner.  For instance, after being fired repeatedly for his drinking, he asked everyone to flood Yelp with negative reviews of his former employer.

...he'll treat his fuck-ups like achievements, sort of celebrating them in a "I meant to do that" kind of way.  He acts as though every time he pisses the proverbial (or literal) carpet he's created a piece of high art.  This is especially true when he celebrated the fact that all the quality contributors on SIN left.  He made it a test of loyalty to Zach, instead of admitting it was a telltale sign of how little loyalty he deserved.

I wouldn't describe that as owning his fuck-ups.  He doesn't accept responsibility for his problems, he doesn't hold himself to the same standard to which he holds others, and (most recently) he doesn't even admit that his fuck-ups are fuck-ups.

Issue Reporting

Report any issues to satanhimself@circleofdescent.com. He may, or may not, get back to you in a timely manner.