Come at me Bro! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Main Forum » The Pit
SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Nov 12 '13
Quote from Mequacious Your style of debate resembles a cartoon.

This isn't a debate meq-e-poo.  Me thinks he doth protest too much.

Ghostly1
Ghostly1 Nov 12 '13
If one is not to have a label already made those who make their own are generally the head of a cult and will be drinking poisoned grape juice in preparation for the mother ship.  Originality gets more difficult because everything which can be though more than likely already has.  Call yourself The Enlightened Monkey and be done with it. 
timishardcore
timishardcore Nov 12 '13

Then again, BX my man, it appears you favor the "behind the back" aka "Mean Girls" approach over man-to-man confrontation. Passive-aggression has always been your MO. And besides, your white knighting of FS was evident the moment I offended her sensibilities on this site through the exchange of ideas.

Why oh why is this the way it always goes for you Meq?  You and me have talked about your over sensitive ears before to this kind of crap but you never learn. Now you want to attack BX and put up a bunch of nonsense to dismiss what is being said by him. You are easily GOADED into irrational BS by everyone.

Damn dude grow a thicker skin, plz

FemaleSatan
FemaleSatan Nov 12 '13
Quote from Mequacious (Hold on, aren't you a housewife of 5? lol)

No. Why do people think where you were years ago is where you are now? 

It just confuses the fuck outta me. 

Quote from Mequacious In contrast FS, I'm sure your real world accomplishments are evident in the whole sinister antinomian sphere and are readily backed up with hard empirical evidence in an online environment.

Where you not reading the conversations between Dimitri and others on this site? LOL, I already did this about this attempt to pwn someone and for ease I'm gonna repost what I said and link you to the rest. 

"There are some people you view as a Satanist for whatever reason and according to your interpretation of what Satanism is. I don't make that list. 

There are some people I view as a Satanist according to my interpretation of what Satanism is. YOU don't make that list. 

I don't have any Satanic accomplishments to show you or anyone else. I can't online (shakes fist at Dread and Jack). 

All I have is shit I have broken, boundaries that were in my mind that I transgressed. The pampered, spoiled housewife I was three years ago is dead, I murdered that bitch. And that's enough for me. 

The only person that I have to be a Satan enough for is myself and I accomplish that mission every damn day. "

http://circleofdescent.com/forum/topic/142?&page=5

The only thing I would add for you is as someone who doesn't like the label Satanist, why do you think you can judge what is and isn't 'Satanic' in the first place? That's like a blind person screaming at someone that can see that they are wrong about what picture is in front of them. :)

But yeah, I have done things that would make you and others gallop their moral high horses all over this thread. :)

The Forum post is edited by FemaleSatan Nov 12 '13
Ghostly1
Ghostly1 Nov 12 '13
BeastXeno
BeastXeno Nov 12 '13
Passive-aggressive? LOL!

Show me some of my passive-aggression. Maybe you have forgotten our history.* I've been perfectly clear in my opinions of you. I'm just not some faggot-ass drama-whore, who just has to call you out repeatedly, to defend my precious self-image. 

Here let's recap my opinions made public. 

1. Your a smart guy with a sensitive little ass, the roids flare at the slightest tap.

2. You obviously harbor a deep seated hatred for women. You are bitter, like ex-girlfriend bitter. Its almost Norman Bates psychology in essence.

3. You're known for a two prong rhetorical schtick. For some stupid fucking reason, despite its repeated failure; you keep recycling. 

a. You pick a girl that resembles your mother (you know, one like you described in  How to be an Empowered Woman) and claim she is putting herself in the victim role. 

b. Anyone who points to your ridiculous assertions and obvious depravities is automatically "White-knighting". 

Sprinkle a little mean girls on it. Shake well, and presto utter bullshit.

The last assertion shows that, you know fuck-all upon which you speak. 

The funniest shit in that Meq... You think scolding me over an obvious typo, somehow gives leverage. 

Eat a bullet, faggot.

The Forum post is edited by BeastXeno Nov 12 '13
SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Nov 12 '13
As if this topic was about ME, in the first place.  hahah 

SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Nov 12 '13
Quote from Mequacious
Quote from SIN_JONES As if this topic was about ME, in the first place.  hahah 

LOL, it's not all about you, Sin. ;)

Quote from BeastXeno faggot-ass drama-whore... stupid fucking reason... ridiculous assertions and obvious depravities... utter bullshit... you know fuck-all... Eat a bullet, faggot.

Did I touch a nerve? I thought I was the one with the "sensitive little ass"?

Looks like projection is the flavor of the day.

Jesus Meq.

#obviousisobvious_unlessyou'reoblivious

BeastXeno
BeastXeno Nov 12 '13
LOL! I love how he cut out all the meat in favor of the flavor. 

Sure Meq... I'm the one projecting here. ;) You got me!

thedeadidea
thedeadidea Nov 13 '13
Quote from Mequacious
Quote from SIN_JONES As if this topic was about ME, in the first place.  hahah 

LOL, it's not all about you, Sin. ;)

Quote from BeastXeno faggot-ass drama-whore... stupid fucking reason... ridiculous assertions and obvious depravities... utter bullshit... you know fuck-all... Eat a bullet, faggot.

Did I touch a nerve? I thought I was the one with the "sensitive little ass"?

Looks like projection is the flavor of the day.

Is this the game where you go 

Present stimulus X 

Possibilities

a) ignores

b) responds

And you go 

a) HAHA I win

b) HAHA I win

Cos you know if you jack off you could just cut the typing and get straight to self indulgent satisfaction. 

SIN_JONES
SIN_JONES Nov 14 '13
ruh row, did Meq delete his 2nd account here?

Pages: « 1 2 3

Issue Reporting

Report any issues to satanhimself@circleofdescent.com. He may, or may not, get back to you in a timely manner.